Kids science centre
Sci-Enza is the oldest interactive Science Centre in South Africa. Visit us to examine, discover, explore, enjoy, determine, learn, question, puzzle, experience, listen, investigate and view Pretoria!
* We take groups from 20 - 120 from Grade R onwards.
* You need to book with us and tell us what you would like and we will organise an age appropriate program for your group.
* A popular place to visit for the general public, school learners as well as students.
* The Camera Obscura was built on the roof of the Natural Sciences building in 1990
Kids science themed parties
We organise age appropriate science parties.
* Visit to the centre: R10pp
* Interactive Science Party: R15pp