to read a review of the Cheetah Centre.
Cheetah Holiday Camp: Dec 3-5, 6-8, 10-12, 16-18, 19-21
We have developed a fun filled, educational and environmentally focused programme. Your children will learn about saving the planet, understanding and interacting with cheetah, tracking, documenting and casting spoor, attracting and identifying insects, differentiating alien from indigenous vegetation, turning waste into crafts and making paper from recycled paper and other material.
Book early as space is limited. A maximum of 20 children can be accommodated per programme.
The Ann van Dyk Cheetah Centre, De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Trust
* 3 hour guided tours
* Animals viewed on the tour include cheetah, african wild dog, brown hyena, caracal, african wild cat, vultures and various antelope species.
* Prior booking is essential and children under six are not permitted.
* 1 hr 30mins walking tour is offered to school groups with a minimum group size requirement of 30 and is led by a knowledgeable guide.
* The Outreach Education Programme visits schools with an ambassador cheetah.
* An interactive powerpoint slideshow is presented whereafter the ambassador cheetah is brought into the classroom and provided the group is not too large (150 or less), children have an opportunity to touch the ambassador cheetah.
* The duration of the presentation is approximately 1 hour.
See cheetah, African wild dog, brown hyena, vultures and vaious other wildlife species.
* Cheetah Run and 3 hour guided tour
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday mornings; 8am
R310.00 per person, irrespective of age (regrettably no children under 6)
* 3 hour guided tours
Monday to Sunday afternoons at 13h30;
Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 8h30
R220 per person, irrespective of age (regrettably no children under 6)
Booking is essential.
School tours are R30 per pupil (3 teachers are admitted at no charge) and the Outreach Programme visits schools (rates on request) email@example.com
* Family Tour
The duration will be two hours and the cost R150 for adults and children under the age of six R70, babes in arms no charge. Bring the kids to learn about our wildlife heritage.
Monday to Sunday - 2 hour guided tour - At 9h00 and 14h00
To book, please call Louise – 012 504 9906 /7 /8 or 083 675 5668 / 083 892 0515 or please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin - email@example.com
Adoptions - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cheetah Lodge:
Tel: (012) 504 2077
Cell: 079 266 2716