Outdoor educational playground, picnic and party venue
Trees is a fun, safe place where kids can explore and play and learn and get dirty and just, well, be kids.
For example, they can...
* Climb trees
* Crawl through a tunnel
* See an alien on a rock
* Hide in a bush cave or tree house
* Learn pretty amazing stuff about the environment
* Find triangles in the weirdest places
* Make mudcakes (if mom packs some extra clothes!)
* Solve riddles and secret codes
* Attack the obstacle course
* See what you can recycle with a bit of imagination
* Learn about a tree that was killed on purpose
* Dig and build in the huge sandpit
* Enjoy our tiny, magical and beautiful fairy garden (no touching or LOUD voices please - our fairies are very shy)
* Find out funky stuff about the 9 planets (or is it 8 or 10? Who knows and why are we confused?)
* And run and jump and play...and hopefully go to bed early - exhausted but happy.
Trees is a self-catering venue. Info boards in the five different areas tell you about the things you can see and do. Lovely picnic spots, so please bring your own snacks
ONLY ONE party booking taken per day (parties for 10 kids or more). NO time limit - stay as long as you like from 10am - 5pm.
For parties we supply leads, an urn, braai facilities and garden furniture with cushions, at no extra charge.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an eco moment. We allow jumping castles/water slides etc. for an additional fee.