Baby Care and Childminding Course
This is a 4 weeks interactive course. The course covers the following subjects...
* Growth and development from 0-7 years
* Active care and stimulation
* Healthy Nutrition
* Safety in the Home
* Caring for the sick child
* Children and Pets
* Qualities of a good Child Minder
Students receive a course manual as well as a song and game book. There will be an assessment at course end and a certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course. Courses are held on Tuesdays @ Norscot Manor Recreation Center, and on Thursdays @ Field & Study Center Parkmore. Private Lessons at your home, by arrangement.
Domestic Cooking and Baking Classes
* in our 4 & 8 weeks courses,learn the ins and outs of...
* Basic cooking/ Basic baking
* Italian Cooking
* Healthy cooking
* Kids favourite foods
* Summer cooking
* Winter cooking
This is a private 12 hour course. Lessons by arrangement only. Topics covered include...
* Basic Hygiene & Cleaning Techniques
* Washing & Ironing
* Organization & Time Management
* Household Safety and Waste Management
This course will be personalized according to your specific requirements. There will be an assessment before and at the end of the course.
Home Management course
This is a 4 weeks course - 4x3hour lessons.
Teaching includes: General household duties & responsibilities -communication skills/ etiquette -organization & time management
- cleaning techniques, household safety - nutrition, menu planing ect.....
Courses are held @ Norscot Manor, Fourways, or Field& Study Center Parkmore
Baking and Cooking Classes for Teenagers
During School Holidays @ Field & Study Center Parkmore/Sandton
Girls and guys bring their own ingredients, we prepare 2 different dishes during each lesson- and then they take their "ready to eat" food home.