Daktari is a registered non-profit company located in the Limpopo Province, close to the town of Hoedspruit. It is a wildlife orphanage where the objective is to look after orphaned wild animal who cannot be rehabilitated and use them as a medium to inspire and educate children to care for their environment. Every Monday we welcome a new group of 6 local under-privileged children for a week and give them the opportunity to discover, learn and become passionate about wildlife and conservation, their heritage. The motto is to “make a plan” so that people with disabilities have a similar life enriching experience
We have a 5 days "bush experience" program which includes:
* Daily lectures on the environment
* Game walk and tracking
* Game drive in a big 5 game reserve
* Hands-on contact and care of orphaned wild animals
* Team building projects, construction and games
* Possibility of Sponsoring an equal number of underprivileged children
* 1 teacher for free per group of 8 children
* Accommodation with bedding and towels
* 3 meals a day
R 2500 for the week from Monday to Friday.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.Tell or share
with a friend.
Please abide by our review guidelines to prevent abuse in a public forum.
Provide us with valid contact information (including a contact number). If we cannot verify your details we can prevent publication of your rating/review.
Your personal details will not be displayed.