Win a personal or child therapy session worth R600
Win a Personal Therapy session for yourself or for your child facilitated by Helen Hansen, Transformational Facilitator and Professional Kinesiologist, worth R600
. This 90 minute session will include Kinesiology, perspective balancing, developmental psychology and Bach Flower Remedy treatment. This session will benefit you if you or your child are struggling with:
out more about what you can expect in Personal Session with Helen.
You can join her newsletter for Conscious Parenting on the above link.
Session will be held at either: 340 on Main Wellness Centre, Bryanston
EQ Wellness Centre, 4 Ashwold Rd, Saxonwold
To enter please answer the multiple choice questions below. Fill in your details and click on send.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is valid from March 4th to April 4th 2017
2. The winner will be notified on April 5th via email. Winners are chosen by a random selection process from all the correct entries BUT is subject to the condition that the selected winner answers the call immediately to accept the prize. Should the winner chosen not be available immediately, a new winner will be chosen until an entrant can be reached.
3. Only residents living within the borders of Gauteng province can qualify for a prize.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If prizes are unclaimed within 10 working days a new winner will be selected.
6. The prizes are valid until 30 May 2017.
7. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. The prize is NOT transferable. Should you wish to pass the prize on to someone else, this is acceptable only if allowed by the company supplying the prize.
9. When you enter this competition your details are entered to receive our free weekly newsletter. Please click 'No' if you do not want to receive it. You always have the option to unsubscribe once you start receiving it.
10. The company supplying the prize will email you additional information about their products and deals. Please inform the company directly via email should you not wish to receive the information as mentioned hereinabove.